Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Previews and Predictions


Ok so last week I kept up my hot streak going 6-1 to bring my record in the last two weeks to 11-2. Not bad, I'll try to go undefeated this week.

BYU at UNLV: The only thing in question about this game is will BYU get 800 Yds of total offense? The Cougars should take care of business early at LES South. BYU 55 UNLV 14

New Mexico at Wyoming: New Mexico is fast becoming the worst team in the MWC. Yes they are even worse than SDSU, which means I think they'll have a tough time of it at Laramie. We could blame it on the cold weather as it will probably snow this weekend in Laramie, or we could blame it on the high altitude too, but we all know that the Lobos will lose because they are terrible. Right now I think the Cowboys and their Freshman QB could go into Albuquerque and come away with a W. I'm taking the Cowboys in this one. Wyoming 28 New Mexico 13

Utah at CSU: The Rams embarrassed the MWC last week by losing to Idaho so I don't really expect much of a fight out of them this week. Add that to the fact that Kyle Whittingham is 4-0 in weeks following a bye and I think Utah will come away with a win even without their star RB. Utah's defense should carry them in this game as their offense struggles to find a groove. Utah 31 CSU 17

TCU at Air Force: Air Force is coming off a tough loss to Navy because of a botched Field Goal in OT. They should be plenty motivated but I don't think it will be enough to take down the Horned Frogs. TCU's defense is just too good. Air Force will hang with TCU but in the end I think they'll drop another close one. TCU 24 Air Force 21

One note, Stay tuned for a basketball preview later this week. I'll be looking at a couple of BYU's Freshman.

No comments:

Post a Comment