Friday, October 30, 2009

Some previews and predictions from the MWC

Well my beloved Cougs are off for the week but I'll give y'all a rundown from the rest of the conference.

UNLV at TCU: Don't even know why I'm predicting this one. I think UNLV will be in this game for about a quarter before it's out of reach. TCU is just too good and UNLV is just too bad. An upset could save Sanfords job but don't count on it. TCU 41 UNLV 14





Air Force at CSU: This game is going to be a nail biter, but CSU is struggling to much to overcome Air Force's stellar defence. CSU's offense is better than Wyoming's and on par with Utah's but their Defense is no where near Utah's or Wyoming's. Because this is an instate rivalry it will be closer than it should be. I'm going with Air Force 21 CSU 17





New Mexico at SDSU: A few weeks ago I would have called this a pick em between two of the bottom dwellers in the MWC. SDSU has shown however that it is clearly the better team than New Mexico this year. In California this game won't even be close. SDSU 42 New Mexico 10





Wyoming at Utah: Up until a couple weeks ago when Wyoming got shut out by Air Force, I wanted to pick an upset for the Cowboys in this game. Now I'm not so sure the Poke's off the fire power to keep up with the Utes in SLC. Wyoming's D should keep them in the game as Utah's offense is nothing to write home about, but Utah's D will likely hold the Cowboy's offense to a touchdown or less. I've got a lot of faith in Wyoming though so I'm going to give them a few more points. Utah 21 Wyoming 14





Last Week: 2-2


Overall Record: 20-5

No comments:

Post a Comment