Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 7: Harvey Unga


I learned a few interesting things about blogging yesterday. First I "learned" that more people click on the ads when they happen to be busty blond girls. I also learned that placing words like "bump" in your blog might generate busty blond ads. When more people click on ads I get more money and so using simple logic I decided that placing the word "bump" in my ad indirectly led to (and will now lead to) an increase in revenue. So the success of my blog apparently does not have much to do with my writing skills, which is good news for me. So without further adieu, I present to you,
Harvey Unga, 6-0 239 Jr.: Unga is definitely a fan favorite in Provo so there is not much that I can say that everyone hasn't heard or contemplated a thousand times. I did catch an interesting article on rivals today that puts Unga as part of one of the top trios in the country, #5 in fact. Unga, Hall and Pitta just squeaked onto the list of trios as only 5 were recognized. So Unga is good, we all know that, but why should we expect more from him this year that we got last year? Well for one he is actually rested. Harvey had a lot of BUMPS and bruises last year and that severely hampered his touches. With a more experienced JJ Diluigi and Kariya to help lighten the load a bit, I expect Unga to return to his freshman form garner 1st team all conference honors this year. And lastly for the guy that sat behind me all last year: Unga was not in your mission and you don't know his mom anymore than you know what is going on down on the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment