Saturday, September 5, 2009

Helmet Stickers

First Sticker goes to Jordan Pendleton: The guy was everywhere. He was in on almost every big play.
Next one goes to Andrew Rich and Colby Clawson the two Snow College Transfer. Like Pendleton they were in on every big play. I think I might just go ahead and give the whole defense a sticker. That was the best I've ever seen our defense play.
On offense I'll go ahead and give the stickers to Max Hall, Dennis Pitta and a very inexperienced o-line there held there own against a great defensive front from Oklahoma. Hall gets one because of the grit he showed by coming back and leading the Cougars to a game-winning drive after throwing 2 interceptions. Pitta gets one because he is just awesome. He needs a new nick name. Maybe something like Mr. 3rd Down.
If you'll look at my prediction for the game you will see that I picked the spread for the game. I had BYU 35-34.

No comments:

Post a Comment